FITCHBURG AIRPORT AVIATION CENTER
Sponsored by the Fitchburg Pilots Association
EAA Chapter 1454
- the Airport
- Aviation & the Local community
in ways that benefit local
businesses and global general aviation
Building a dedicated hanger,
area and center for airport and aviation promotion funded through
The FPA is one of the strongest regional centers for
pilot education, development and activity in the Northeast
- Highly attended FAA Wings meetings throughout the year
- 2 x annual Young Eagles events
- Nationally sponsored Learn to Fly day
- Host of many Fly-Ins for local pilots
- Multiple Fly-outs per month for student, new and experienced
- Sponsor an annual scholarship in the aviation field
- Monthly newsletter covering recent events, safety, education
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING!
OR CHECK OUT OUR NEW EBAY STORE!
Visit our store or email Matt to donate something to the store.
Rather donate over time?
The above subscriptions are for 2 years, but you can cancel at any time.